0% R0 Raised of R13500
Team ECOSA are currently raising funds to employ 8 more people within our networks.

The total cost for the equipment and internet setup for these 8 individuals will cost us R90,000.

We will fund 85% of the cost to setup these unemployed citizens, if the public can assist us with the remaining 15%.

You can play your part and be part of the solution.

Every contribution made will be a step closer in helping those who need employment.
Team ECOSA are currently raising funds to employ 8 more people within our networks. The total cost for the equipment and internet setup for these 8 individuals will cost us R90,000. We will fund 85% of the cost to setup these unemployed citizens, if the public can assist us with the remaining 15%. You can play your part and be part of the solution. Every contribution made will be a step closer in helping those who need employment.
3
0 Comments 0 Shares 0 Donations
Sponsored